photo 93a8f961-441a-4b6d-b7a1-c12c0305bea3.jpg

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Easy, no bake mini cheesecakes

 photo 0502ecd9-bb7f-41b7-813a-8f7af9a7cf7f_zps1f7f19a3.jpg


Yall, this is so easy and delicious... I had to share! I made these for my coworkers and they LOVED it! I was at the grocery store after midnight (just got off work) and was quickly searching for a easy dessert that required little effort and tastes yummy. Best of all, minimum ingredients and no baking time required!

Prep time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 1 dozen:

1 box - Jello No Bake Cheesecake Mix. Graham cracker crumbs are included.
12 - Reese's PB cups
About a cup - Mini chocolate chips for sprinkling on top
12 - Cupcake liners
1 - Cupcake pan

Also, you will need milk to make the jello cheesecake mix! Once I was home I forgot and didn't have any on hand so I had to go back to the store. That was probably the hardest part of making this recipe.
So don't forget your milk!

Directions:

1. Line cupcake pan with liners.
2. Add the PB cups. Make sure to remove all the packaging!
3. Make the cheesecake mix according to the directions on the box. (Add the packet and milk, blend).
4. Plop cheesecake onto PB cups. (Yes, plop is a verb used for cooking).
5. Cool in refrigerator.
6. When ready to serve, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs & chocolate chips on top.
7. Eat and share! You only need one ;)


 photo 3d16ea8b-df71-4c8b-9d8c-8b6ae7a731eb_zpseba128dc.jpg



I made 2 dozen, so I bought 2 boxes and 24 PB cups. I let mine cool overnight about 10 hours and it turned out great, wasn't soggy. Don't skimp on the chocolate chips, they are a necessity!

Here is the original pin I used to make this recipe!

I hope you are inspired to make these for the upcoming holidays, parties, or just for anytime you have a sweet tooth. You could probably experiment and make mini pumpkin cheesecakes with these!

- the crafty love girl

No comments:

Post a Comment