photo 93a8f961-441a-4b6d-b7a1-c12c0305bea3.jpg

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quick hello!

I feel like a blog post is overdue, and I just wanted to say hello since I haven't posted in awhile! Got back from Lubbock, went to Houston for a day, and now I am working my 7 on schedule right now. I am well spent after work so I don't think I'll be doing any actual PL on these days. I pretty much come home (or run errands after work...shopping for groceries at 7 am is SO nice!), go to sleep, wake up and try to become a person again (with the help of delicious coffee), walk the dog, get some fresh air, leave for work and do it all over again! I have continued to take photos, enjoy life, and journal so that way when I have my 7 off I can catch up! I have not yet done Week 9 thru Week 11 so those will be on my PL to do list!   By the way, I made a trip out to Ikea and got some things to keep organized! I also sent out my Secret Sister package (I am in a PL Secret Sisters Swap group) and received mine as well!! I will post photos later, gotta get back to the grind! But I can't write a blog post and not include photos, it feels naked, so here are some LOL!

This Week's Happy Mail!! YaY!!!

Freckled Fawn March Kit
 photo IMG_6014.jpg

Freckled Fawn super cute Sale Items
 photo e8c6eb67-6fc2-4511-bf6d-9667e5e29068.jpg

Studio Calico March PL kit
 photo IMG_6025.jpg

Love the art for the journal cards this month from SC!
 photo 4f52d1fb-5378-4633-ac31-3d767b04b0c1.jpg

My ever-so-slightly-small washi collection (which will be growing soon)
 photo IMG_6022.jpg

Happy PL-ing yall! I will be back by next week with some PL pages to share! 
(At least that is my goal for right now!)
- the crafty love girl

No comments:

Post a Comment