photo 93a8f961-441a-4b6d-b7a1-c12c0305bea3.jpg

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Speedy read and my Secret Sis

Good morning yall! My goal was to get some Project Life done on my time off from work which I did, Yay! ...and also started and finished a book in 2 days which I have never done, ever!! Of course I've read books, just not like a speedy gonzales. It is the book based on the movie Divergent, written by Veronica Roth. It is a triology (I love trilogies!) and so I am very anxious to read the next two! I wasn't interested in the movie at all, I thought it was another 'Hunger Games type' but I loved the book! Highly recommend it, folks! And can't wait to see the movie now!!

I mentioned last time that I participate in a Secret Sister Swap on Facebook. It is so fun! We got paired up anonymously by the admins and they had us answer a questionnaire when we started to get an idea of what our SS's style is and what she likes. It is for a 3 month period with a minimum of $15 for each package. We will reveal ourselves the last month! It is really neat seeing my SS share her photos of the package I sent her on fb and seeing how excited she is! My SS did so good! I love everything, thank you SS!!  I promised pics of my first package from her, so here ya go!




I got week 9 and 10 done, still have to do 11 and 12. It has been a few weeks (almost a month!) since I sat down and really pumped out some pages so I felt a little slower starting out. My creative juices started flowing finally! Embellishments are from FF and a few from my Secret Sister! 

 photo IMG_6037-1.jpg


































 photo IMG_6043-1.jpg

































I love the pic of Ollie that I did. She was originally in the back of the truck with a maintenance van in the
back. I cut her out, added some stamps and viola!!


Love the navy thickers from Studio Calico's Office Hours kit this month!
 photo IMG_6052-1.jpg























 photo IMG_6059-1.jpg

































So that is all I have for you this time, I'm going to crank out some more layouts before I go back to work tomorrow. Now go read Veronica Roth's Divergent!

Have a marvelous day!!
-the crafty love girl

No comments:

Post a Comment