photo 93a8f961-441a-4b6d-b7a1-c12c0305bea3.jpg

Thursday, March 6, 2014

First seven off

Week 8 is done! I got them done over a week ago but I've been busy working on my new schedule (830pm - 7am) and adjusting to being home and work at different hours so I haven't been blogging much or Project Life-ing much....but that is also because I am caught up! Yay! On my new schedule I work 7 days on and then get 7 days off!! I will most definitely have more PL and blogging time on my days off from work....and time to make memories!

Products used:
Becky Higgins Love Theme Pack cards on page 1, Freckled Fawn - February Oh Deer Me kit embellishments on both pages and Studio Calico cards from either Jan or Feb (can't remember which) on page 2


 photo IMG_5990.jpg



 photo IMG_5992.jpg


I have already started with a bang! My grandma picked me up and we drove over 7 hours to come visit my sister in Lubbock. My mom flew in from CO and all the girls are together! My sister has a big event that she is doing for class and we came to support her. Its a mardi gras theme! I am planning on taking tons of photos! I am so happy to be with family and blessed that this event happenned to fall on my days off!

Have a great week!
- the crafty love girl

No comments:

Post a Comment