photo 93a8f961-441a-4b6d-b7a1-c12c0305bea3.jpg

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Oh Deer Me - February kit

 photo 164654e4-ef0f-423b-a3d8-cc96f56751d5.jpg

Today I got my first kit as a new subscriber to Freckled Fawn's monthly Oh Deer Me embellishment kit. I am in love! Everything is so bright & colorful. This kit is very fun and I can't wait to use it in my future PL pages. 

The price is $30 a month plus shipping if you are a subscriber. Although it is a little more expensive compared to other monthly kits, I think it is a great deal. Lots of product. There is no way I could purchase these items individually and keep the total under $30. This kit is for people like myself, who love embellishments. There aren't any journal cards or paper included. That's ok for me because I have plenty of paper. I have a hard time finding embellishments that coordinate together, so this takes the hard part out of the equation. Now that I've gotten my kit, I can really see and feel the quality in the products. I don't mind paying a little higher for sturdy and unique items.

As the website states... every month you will get 3 staple Freckled Fawn products: 
1) a stamp set
2) a washi tape
3) and a wood chip set 

.....plus unique embellishments that can't be purchased anywhere else! Which could be items such as brads, alpha stickers, rub-ons, enamel dots, buttons, flair, paper flowers, stick pins, resin flowers, chipboard, twine, lace, crochet shapes, sticky pads, ribbon, foam stickers, cork shapes, resin shapes, cameos, metal flowers, epoxy brads, rhinestones, paper clips, button clips, pearl stickers, fabric brads, and much more.

Why should I subscribe? Hmm.. why shouldn't you?
You get a kit each month delivered to your doorstep filled with goodies! You get a $5.00 discount off each kit for being a subscriber! During subscriber shop hours you get 10% off add-on embellishments, and $1.99 flat rate shipping for those items. You can also buy extra-kit embellishments only available to subscribers, and get special discounts and offers!

If you'd rather just buy a certain month's kit, you can do that too. Individual kits will be listed for sale on the website on the 1st of each month at noon MST, they are $35 plus shipping.

The March sneak peak was revealed on Feb 20th. These are clues as to what is in the next month's kit!

MarchODM_carousel_grande

If you want to be a subscriber click on the deer!

ff

I will be sharing each month's kit contents with you, so make sure to come back and check it out! 
- the crafty love girl

No comments:

Post a Comment