photo 93a8f961-441a-4b6d-b7a1-c12c0305bea3.jpg

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

the little engine that could

I wanted this blog to be mostly about my crafty projects, with a few blurbs about my personal life. Here is one of those blurbs! I mentioned in my first post that I moved recently and have a new job. After 9 weeks of training I am finally on my "real schedule"-- Night Shift! I am still training, but on the night shift now. In a few weeks I will be let loose and be on my actual schedule which is 7 days on, 7 days off. I am so excited!! I am planning to get so much done on my 7 days off, but realistically I've spoken with others on such schedule and they do the same in theory, but in actuality they don't get as much as done as they had set out to do. That said, I am going to set small goals to get things accomplished and... relax! I can spend so much more time on my hobbies and travelling, working out more (hopefully), and visiting with family. I have been so busy training and having different schedules every week, it has been hard to keep up with my PL pages. Nonetheless, I am getting them done and sharing my progress! Hence the name of my post today. I had alot of fun with these pages this week. I think it was because I had so many more options...ahem splurges! Most of the journal cards I used this week were from the Studio Calico December PL kit and a few were also from the BH Blush kit.

 photo IMG_5839.jpg


 photo IMG_5843.jpg


 photo IMG_5845.jpg
Have a beautiful day!
- the crafty love girl

No comments:

Post a Comment