photo 93a8f961-441a-4b6d-b7a1-c12c0305bea3.jpg

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm on a freeze

Love. My. Family.
I had such a wonderful weekend! We threw my Nana a surprise birthday party for her 70th! Family flew in from Colorado and we surprised her at Saltgrass Steakhouse and she had no idea... her reaction was adorable- she just couldn't believe her eyes! My Papaw was surprised as well and it was just perfect spending time with family!

I will have so many photos for my PL pages this week, I may do a few pages! And I will share them of course!

I have splurged, big time on some PL supplies these last few weeks and I have so much to share. I am going to do a spending freeze and not spend any money on PL/scrapbooking until next quarter. This will be hard for me so I'm just going to avoid Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Joann until then. It will be extra hard not to spend money online, but I will just have to cyber window shop! I have plenty and could probably have a year's worth of supplies to get me through. It is exciting and a little addicting accumulating scrap supplies and I've got to chill out.

Here are some PL items that I ordered from Amazon:

Flea Market Mini Kit (super cute!) I love the ultra-feminine vintage look with all the floral and polka dots.
 photo 95a53598-bbb1-4506-8ede-f13a629a4fa3.jpg

 Pretty 4x6 cards
 photo IMG_5805.jpg

Pretty 3x4 journal cards
 photo IMG_5809.jpg

 photo IMG_5811.jpg

PL dividers, Blush edition to match my Blush partial core-kit

 photo b5db5398-640c-4890-8f6c-1ffd4f7f39c1.jpg

 photo 1a97a2de-0f1a-4565-816c-08f2fc4d8476.jpg

So is anyone else on a spending freeze for one of your hobbies? What do you like to splurge on? I will share more of my goodies next time! And I do have more! I'd love to hear from some other Project Life-rs out there, leave a comment and a link with your crafty product inspirations below!  

- the crafty love girl

No comments:

Post a Comment