photo 93a8f961-441a-4b6d-b7a1-c12c0305bea3.jpg

Friday, February 21, 2014

Lot of photos

I got Week 6 done! I wanted the focus to be on the memories in the photos, so I did less embellishments. The photos are from the surprise 70th birthday party we had for my grandma earlier this month. Lots of family and memories were documented! The cards are a mix from BH Project Life kits (Maggie Holmes, MH flea market, Blush, Jade) and a few cards from WRMK and Studio Calico.

New things I tried this week:
1) I used the Becky Higgins Design F page protectors for the last 2 pages.
(First page: Design A, Page 2 and 3: Design D)
2) I used stamps in my pages! I tried a few photopolymer clear stamps from SP & Company Stamps by Samantha Peyton which I received in a mystery box I ordered awhile back. Visit her store here!
3) On the 4th page I used a 4x6 portrait photo that was split into 4 - 3x4 card slots.

Enjoy!

 photo IMG_5937.jpg

 photo IMG_5939.jpg

 photo IMG_5941.jpg

 photo IMG_5943.jpg

 photo IMG_5945.jpg

- the crafty love girl

No comments:

Post a Comment